Re: [MBONED] Mirja K?hlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-11: (with COMMENT)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 30 October 2017 11:59 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=uGCy68SpL0So/p7JSuWRkATRk48qazUFFuinwG/hGTwGnEQEgZk8uVC4tZShOGIPcZQqpIVeiLN0ikOxA2V2skPKl+WiP/NDxd7yqNV40GFn71DOMbHY3TM+udhjsR/OxeTUOvcSyd7IfQ96/OEeKtqpQVvUDQxIJWb9OvMbtCo=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;