Re: [MBONED] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-11: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 30 October 2017 03:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9pkxU1JwYScJ1aa74G/KbKLDHewhRCde6KxVQR5M3oM=; b=cUwvc2nwBhT+QbVBjJItC4zsEcudH3FGikFJl3ZKAdq/yY6Rw/LG5YvPgD3S9JrLOX P9koXYbAknRCXixZqRuhYd3L+Hy/CMzuXR/JnWCD5/dVIJR8Ivqnh1uqxNifM/lBuVVD EadKxpDFXfmkgJd1uVqIBxtxSkcxHqZ9WUD3c6Vx21ycmDS9sbs4NU+HjBuNd+Dee9RY /bl01Y9qk1JhQM8AaM7RzSSMJYbE/VnIwQP27xB7DQQGmi+rl78VCJJ+5K1xgMcqkywf RY2sYlCgluKKKtj61a96Off4uKdS8D74UuDy5OEm1p60vtluHgf4RWZtprFn2VgbQZXN 6L+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9pkxU1JwYScJ1aa74G/KbKLDHewhRCde6KxVQR5M3oM=; b=f4iicdLoBwHQePzjToT7JNyNnsx8OrNdtXsKSZtMeAfkJb7uS4+PnoZLXs2qBssyWa j8aIzcG6jMtWbIKlrfWulYe35f58U9bkURzVTuGQow+RvrHf4yHPCJZHccaqWIjMZnuR ilvbqXQ3Je34uPoopG9ltrc9duolJaBatBQrreun/CCWJe7KJBav9TdK0G7+IcpulL8Q cWev21cBzmOu7aos/eDPaHZDpvjHeeNjSKZONyFoDsctw5Gi0EtO5EK1QyWQRSWpIYF0 TGyrPyvQiaHNHZSkuR1gRspYKtg7ZOQqG8oFlPxGfpANiCKTOqZH2b+EuQlqECyMMqw5 YHLA==