Re: [MBONED] Discuss on draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-14

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Wed, 09 October 2013 16:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rLHQCVi18exqbX+h4aN2/jkSbmA+RfWjOd9bwhXmlKQ=; b=H/jxAUbgFm1w9QKP/TsuK0rRktm2jQPtWIDF7AOvhPsaBhzcUqiqntiRua/isaoUzY OM0mE4frXX6nxcy1/HKywi4T8NELUWzSYRnE9/nGZUnLULn7bKB7MTMvCsq7/E2xB6Pq LVpGnryIwXu+fiFWmC72YsMWxpNb0lP36OWBNi5uGdc+B3uTmoJo0TFXPYdt3SsApmPR 6JAPaeFUR/sZNOjwJn9sdo3jVCb5xlbQShvWcboxVAOK7eRVCVD0uVwdlDvCF1Ml7uhj YwgVlG8Kw70gZfT+RhXwYH94y5QEP2nbo27M4kOyXwsBzUAQYMrRnUuX2r3N2j2C/LzG mBDw==