Re: [MBONED] Continued Review of multicast-yang-model

zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn Wed, 12 May 2021 06:37 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:37:02 +0800
From: zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn
To: hayabusagsm@gmail.com
Cc: jholland@akamai.com, mboned@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MBONED] Continued Review of multicast-yang-model

Hi Gyan,

Thank you! We will update the model as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Sandy

原始邮件

发件人:GyanMishra
收件人:张征00007940;
抄送人:Holland, Jake;MBONED WG;
日 期 :2021年05月12日 12:42
主 题 :Re: [MBONED] Continued Review of multicast-yang-model

Hi Sandy

Most welcome.  Happy to help out and provide guidance on the major undertaking with the Yang model.  Again, excellent work by the authors.

Let me know when you have the draft updated with the hierarchy and I would be happy to provide some further feedback.

Kind Regards

Gyan