Re: [MBONED] Questions re: draft-ietf-mboned-driad-amt-discovery

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Sun, 27 October 2019 21:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2AwjqMEJZpc8m6fhDY1geTUnWmXsJYo6wteP5N2oBCQ=; b=1Q2ySL9hbDu6wjyY6xGN4clft+PuDfZME6GjMLld7Ue0LY3kp+X2Px4KU2czlooCm1 WEk98XosH8aV/NMQAeRW5yIxnst3YPnDVTHqKuUkQBmYnUyOvhkRAb20mMHTi9TewVLG TBJnI4aSoA+cEZaVdBSoG8uHwfP3WtrXdckXuxWT/NoVfo5oiCUsf2ks3HXjVSpfeCpE MBJVRguAzMPv3oMO2ttNgx2MBE8el+K84OwYTQzub/XW6qSSpuCbGujsfhIn1u6Fm70C DgHVSgHBXTsOhuDdtwvB/57FvYW6gW87L2/9N7xM3x5qIcwCNCCaPFkdD6YACX8C83Uf BNcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2AwjqMEJZpc8m6fhDY1geTUnWmXsJYo6wteP5N2oBCQ=; b=fz/oF83+3o4tZjZrlRZexadl/C5jjUe5C8xF4IYVW+ugBXMwZ0z6qS+xgIeQ3uqmW+ C5UPy/NXyAaWw2+lkitzGIGIYEkakxetcvu46siFDAcslLSrEoW/UwXaaIaJM4UkIoe6 ziyCeCwLruRo7NIz2ZRJJURKlgKoPoGeJn3W5MyD0IIaS+q3OnUC+0HnhJ1bI9rOcqn9 RiJiaz+bkjfRWDAOPArSmYd1Abh5qcZ9D82bSuayWVoSDX6gUBnGZFafFhbJw8OA+O0g Jho6XYJ2E8YN+thY3O0/GFvmmtYv2uTuu+w7P5xAwfMKluootUHp9TabN1WtsSR/Kmwi mW5g==