[mdnsext] BoF postponement

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn2001@gmail.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=TEOo2Y+TfVtzPkbUgc/IZ6kpfO/NLkThTKkR0YNt+68=; b=ul7i5p4BNsIe9VR+IfUVj8G0FrbRo6M7nq/Q7yiZ/r0AgRRi9M632iPPWuXa6TJAXT bBNJbZ+85ZSz6/yGD3ONxA50d3/M7MKc6aWAzH/9f2iD/pqrH4VDMpYfYWmKUeWYTJzD Uzm9z2sQmGxgrgnwr2oyp5beJlSIfz5C40ukqRLUoRua15qrwcB+P1ROmnaD+uthhG3S BqAurblARi5eEYkl2TpQwXA3DLzdN3m1eY43hwjUXDu0l6E3jlt8PuQyN4zlFWdmtzZE rcUPV8JB85U4bF9x+QEEYwRoZjfgxrbnNnFjJQidBjsihCNKpNDeLraktc0v9z91YGEk mSzw==