Re: [mdnsext] draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-01.txt

David Farmer <farmer@umn.edu> Fri, 01 February 2013 00:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=2wkc4sD7JVx6gwo1amwWSxg++AbNFOIwRHVLYvjgTms=; b=JQDlPr0EsNMbIAagZmRYY9Qybk1RilSGSkZ2UhpMKuS2P/GYhSEv0oO8olutjJuL8y 11yQKTCV35VW+D5JlRazspFWAhOLGEioJJP2CNmNij09jWrAvXp0ya2hsG6hpUnIt886 FNTf3XQ8qobC8G+cjE4ljcPEiupU28O/qcypugBJ+l+uiqAkQwQAj8pjn6Hi3gAfI45F wSRgNMcosfzX7k71NRMJLyHLMF6qW43wZQcYHY98mq3ZvpGZcDYpIGHPNFgp9UvyHCIL SN8zoXUCfUHQDKvpezSL6e61A694bYoevLZ9jWBAWeH4vn/ybXoOSZv975uKOmDpW9P4 jUqg==