Re: [MEDIACTRL] Questions ondraft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package

"Henry Lum" <Henry.Lum@alcatel-lucent.com> Thu, 25 February 2010 17:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:45:50 -0800
References: <059AF07365DC474393A19A3AF187DF74051E1ACA@NAHALD.us.int.genesyslab.com><DE4B2061-CFA8-40CA-82FE-D0AAE85747D1@hp.com><000001cab111$ae4f6680$0aee3380$@com> <37238266-CF4F-49CB-AAF1-341877470AB8@hp.com> <059AF07365DC474393A19A3AF187DF74054F8669@NAHALD.us.int.genesyslab.com> <9629229F-0386-4808-B895-947CF102733F@hp.com> <059AF07365DC474393A19A3AF187DF74054F8EB4@NAHALD.us.int.genesyslab.com> <BCFA969D-9EA4-456D-91D9-95CD9394C912@hp.com>