RE: [Megaco] RFC 3525 on Gateway Control Protocol Version 1

Pellegrino Jose Luis <pellegrj@TELEFONICA.COM.AR> Mon, 09 June 2003 18:24 UTC

From: Pellegrino Jose Luis <pellegrj@TELEFONICA.COM.AR>
To: "'rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org'" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Cc: megaco@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Megaco] RFC 3525 on Gateway Control Protocol Version 1
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 15:20:47 -0300
Sender: megaco-admin@ietf.org

What about draft-MEGACO version 2 published during  last april?

directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the
IETF.

	Title		: The Megaco/H.248v2 Gateway Control Protocol,
version 2
	Author(s)	: C. Groves, M. Pantaleo et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-04.txt
	Pages		: 219
	Date		: 2003-4-3

Does the new RFC 3525 reeplaces this draft. Notice that this draft expires
on next october.
If this draft is still alive, does it mean that it will became on a new
RFCXXXX in the future? If so, that RFCXXXX will obsolete the RFC3525, will
not it?
Jose Luis,