FW: [Megaco] Last Call On Four Documents

"Tom-PT Taylor" <taylor@nortelnetworks.com> Thu, 25 October 2001 20:37 UTC

From: Tom-PT Taylor <taylor@nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'megaco@ietf.org'" <megaco@ietf.org>
Subject: FW: [Megaco] Last Call On Four Documents
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:23:43 -0400
Sender: megaco-admin@ietf.org

The last call period has expired.  The CAS package authors should respond to
the notes from Ericsson before I take further action.  The response may to
clarify the regional nature of the packages concerned, or it may be to
ensure their generality.

I intend to do a personal review of the other packages before forwarding
them to the IESG.

I've just discovered that I did indeed have control over whether my E-mail
went out MIME encoded with HTML attachments.  I was under the impression
that the fault lay with our outgoing mail servers.  My apologies to all
those with text-only clients who had to suffer due to my misconfiguration.

Tom Taylor