Re: [MEXT] EXTENDED [WGLC] RFC 3775 bis / draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis

"Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Fri, 09 October 2009 21:36 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 14:37:59 -0700
From: "Charles E. Perkins" <charles.perkins@earthlink.net>
To: Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com, Arnaud Ebalard <arno@natisbad.org>
Cc: mext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEXT] EXTENDED [WGLC] RFC 3775 bis / draft-ietf-mext-rfc3775bis

Hello folks,

O.K.  I will hold off on submitting the document until this
situation is cleared up.  It is easy for me to omit these new
citations and accompanying text (a lot easier than writing
them in the first place).

Anyway I will put the completed revision on a website
for review before submitting it to the Secretariat.

Regards,
Charlie P.