MHS-DS Agenda for Toronto

"Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com> Thu, 21 July 1994 03:28 UTC

To: mhs-ds@mercury.udev.cdc.com
Subject: MHS-DS Agenda for Toronto
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 18:12:01 -0500
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Kevin E. Jordan" <Kevin.E.Jordan@cdc.com>

The MHS-DS Working Group will meet in Toronto on Wednesday, July 27, from
1600 to 1800.  The agenda for the meeting follows:

   1. General introductions and selection of meeting secretary

   2. Status of core MHS-DS documents.  It is expected that the four core
      Internet Drafts recently distributed need only minor editorial
      changes before being progressed as RFC's.  We will discuss whether
      they will be progressed as Experimental or Proposed Internet
      Standards.

   3. Status of Long Bud Introduction I-D and current status of the
      Long Bud pilot project.  This will lead into a discussion concerning
      further advancement and expansion of the pilot.

   4. Discussion of possible future work, specifically including the
      MHS-DS I-D's which were shelved until now.  These are the documents
      which discuss usage of X.500 for supporting distribution lists,
      content conversion, and RFC822 routing.

   5. Summary of assigned actions and close of meeting.