Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] Adrian Farrel's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-mib-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"ietfdbh" <ietfdbh@comcast.net> Fri, 19 July 2013 14:35 UTC

From: ietfdbh <ietfdbh@comcast.net>
To: 'Benoit Claise' <bclaise@cisco.com>, 'Brian Haberman' <brian@innovationslab.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:34:47 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1374244539; bh=J+r3YV0tn6H5g9jVAmZcof6mwytzdWBqn9m1Qx2kK2M=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Jvyh6p11yYr3QnPyDMn2Znn1++K1Tr5ppSAgsKqRLpvwYQflYqKyPoQXg2ipCGsH3 s46Lzuekl9hMGweIPEH2Po5iOKTP7Eq5i/8PB67YL73hiPpx/2DEp9XO0y46yxOYjQ n/Ug/M60KdEXhvUENqTpO6igw812pGqN+lkJy6X17g3jLqVoBFQqBgpS7uOywafSTV 4jTBxrmdkWikqQUxlu7fCR8VX1Bp/Hg8EPjll+i8JxgEqnGu1J2rD3B/QIqzQ83e0z 53kjpLWDNBBAfn1BAYhCoGzwMnB6HMKu5Lp+ph6tGOjUlX84BhaYMYRPc+PLzQ9VFP YQYM2DBFOWIMA==