Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] AD review of draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl2-06.txt

"David B Harrington" <dbharrington@comcast.net> Mon, 16 February 2009 14:55 UTC

From: David B Harrington <dbharrington@comcast.net>
To: "'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'" <dromasca@avaya.com>, 'Moti Morgenstern' <Moti.Morgenstern@ecitele.com>
References: <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A04FD8D6B@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com><741F3E4A466A1D439C616902C7F8A8C6D2BC7EF2ED@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A040132DA45@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A040132DB37@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com> <741F3E4A466A1D439C616902C7F8A8C6D4CDF7BD82@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <EDC652A26FB23C4EB6384A4584434A04013E014D@307622ANEX5.global.avaya.com>