Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif ---- host routing

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 09:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4l4BMeUdLTTS59jesN8KBJswZOkL5WltMmu6KqYddhI=; b=ppDWxTVF1uSDTjutuW4qrGOK1fP5jo4o7vJiZ8lmIY34uRNF1AH7TOd9G/WKzO3SeO Zw3iET6ofqW/tIiFQFDWcj5omGv8xSWBgsfJossswPQhbMsUAvBOcdTMrAuTYCzfNRwj Ec1pkxB7pHJnN6KXKYhw0mYpycJxqjMUfzayM=