Re: [mif] mif Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

ma yc <ycma610103@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 10:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Sh+bLz3EeCoaqqhxDZY/+nIy2wpUjc6G1/8+TXOCH6A=; b=oIA4AkAWKe21BgcSBi9vi3iEMFe9c9PvefmKnDoM70ALL5ury3pwxywEKGlenQboeu iOYD6uskgwNJBlxSUeEfj0p8KCFrNtK4+042Lxsz8V5bxIxVLGQFi/Q6Ui5b2mIjdDrB SCXvVJ9bYdhufdwJQqxDhGYadQJlQKKomJIEU=