Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif----Different metric measurements

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 10:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Xfi/Y76QhJCt7QnyFgtVzCKuLax2mvM4HVcl/2O51TE=; b=FaKIVAPVivWrGzO8bvl0XDzvSWYR1n8qaaoB8GYNLVMOcrK9WBnbc1Yw/zkZTnx4Yl 0wKbekexGCZY1pKc1tPmfE2nKxTXbYRTzChOjlbF9KyEy9qTlX8XST/0K20wuxrg/R+F CGU0UGAjBWEAPyDCpdZ/EHMLcYfyEQ2gHv1cA=