Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif----Source address selection for IPv4

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 03:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wcWMEvvCOefGcHxKQ1iAcrNQCxCyA2tMmSGZmwldaRU=; b=Dc2ER7V6v6OgG+r80C7gicJp/YJA9dtG39hBuqpIV2pNMOMDqLNxVh2i7gzr2JIrDm MH+LM8h/Zp/DKmucuDjhypB4kcTrwy6SCBkGbGS2Qp/EfnR0x9OjgNfAGQZkmcY76LRA pPx7m8DJGuCJXmN6ImJFWtMDIbOG+116YAu2E=