Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif----TOS consideration

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 03:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=44wS7Zr97MQPPZR2wfKFbsteMEKyCrI97JnuUAKvHp8=; b=XhEFzo+FQ3Re6BZeB+ggSBgdaEmjcpIN4Gj4TNkDIyqR5bPchvRKs1oAmwQu1cP3l8 VGlYmwUl09ROaeegsaiEUBTEJ2MxE4VItITSWCZXz9AYfsK6tAVXzwJWFxaVizBjmZid YV0f7yWOveC/AG6v/RbBToXdg5L4u9qrtGMGo=