Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif ---- hostrouting

"liuyin" <liuyin08@gmail.com> Wed, 18 March 2009 12:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:to:cc:subject :message-id:x-mailer:mime-version:content-type; bh=twUGYnv0Esa14rn9vKwlh7xUlKB8e6qaDAGtRhmDX+w=; b=UZlfaxyjQrsBEwMAa21Wv/FJY9OExQsXk+irHZPzSMm4lqO1iVfcU7BFB9gEXZKUil zKytqvpIf3aNdcOJxnJ4qcS0gn2HuGgzu3n7wP/5m8ORXVdUkgPP9CP2WUvqAVWFNlx/ e7XdtjG2K+YcKEv6kmBnhEmIWvxCUmfKLZhXc=