Re: [mif] Five additional problem statements for mif ---- hostrouting

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Thu, 19 March 2009 02:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=odssZfVjwt68Six7KE9ZjtZIALLiPH1oI6yF/ubLvW8=; b=WwSOzPl+o7fd3sR8MJyUFMXpybaf8TQzR8IzD8OS09pGBrRKUEvewWxtdHbOIqGJRB OrTdyZqwTp4xRVcxs2eSNxjQb87an4IJJKWPf2y1hroMrBTCIvMTcOkgMcrv0TYhadKz XBbIgOA4bhjjb11zsiZkUpV3SdGz+cgY6hWoU=