[mif] I-D draft-ietf-mif-dhcpv6-route-option-03 published

Tomasz Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Sat, 10 September 2011 22:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-tagtoolbar-keys:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=m64HKGpO0uaK5FRRY/ZAfVPWceXqku597Na/Cut5Z5w=; b=c02EC/L5n0+Cp9z++25LI42cOTJMvemArbcF2acSd57eZdDlalTSFs5U2zAAp/nzRY G4tDk4RNuBPt0nyHyADEzNmhkv+8OHHYPlTIsPiZMn9eew+UU7pY+q2N7zFN/izZ9lOP cZRQQsVqPkZhkBaF5dM/Uu66vm/nglawsdnv4=