Re: [mif] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-02.txt

Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com> Wed, 24 October 2012 02:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=gwNok3PIkGlXTkn9RbgFgPjPkM8aaiXn05evRisMYSs=; b=VENnLaTTc9xG19Pbprg84pPvh8ohin3plSbYtKwzs7enuOerGPyq6DhzSufvUnvgZo /CoXeMSn41Po4sIFlU2flU0lsXVEXPREZ+Oc1JO8vMCePxEx612mkXbxHfuXyokJM0T2 yZl+ZjgWO17YtTio0/EgGSjbh+vsvSrUcCfs3pd/SDSpmmFEi3NjlQ/accikfiNjac0U CKVK5xfydlk8iy+nZku4gxHaIjM3VCT4YO+Lh9xY+e1AW+k5cShGQ6yso0EWm1FMXHTJ kyy+EDo+2Y2ZYV0ZLXkLFIc5KgMdEmowc6JOkRscIL6+1PYyvOVheAuufFv5ixYeU2ey Dyiw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=gwNok3PIkGlXTkn9RbgFgPjPkM8aaiXn05evRisMYSs=; b=fwvjK7IKFqJPiZZFJKcZ6ErXv+mt9lYXHcHLPjztut0xpeZC8Ef9nXRmVn367E+rax o4lRolikaelvZhTFAG44/N34vvPBqCKyBK7qkYCpPSO+LbO90H9lHkJSYUtSN/pYNW1M j1imLSNDwjDNwMaeUdZSGnlcuEoWhk6IoF0t5LiIGvNpW+7HM6UaLw+KM9UGKwFRHh9+ 5lEQ1et8CL7e7kap6IZVrvFwn1Iv7Ccu8JOSPttbiH/Xol0+nFh0wiNWoXEO0jYEp3rr tioOZknLBCP2t4cbjYsqjArmJtlZ0ti5v8cyGLekSoBg5uB7v34DtgE7YSK7fDFZBB0P Nrrg==