Re: [mif] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-mif-dhcpv6-precedence-ops-02.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 25 October 2012 05:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19330; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1351144675; x=1352354275; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=XubvA2EwUAMxJiyDQAz5tZoa5Qt+Btxr6sbFPTgRhIw=; b=k5M92LsI3Bs0DsOsdCyllS8WJCUkV/dxIgPBBBY0XXu4bPF/gzosMzNH TogmBJjCnHtPHQ9RdlQlVA1KaVuC5BqmyXbSTzXOzy1PkhWkww1WnFUjq Tm2EQYQqd2It0FHHrDrCBBnqdHlaW1wHB6aOWBdGpmJFkfMAkMV2VDwTD c=;