Re: [mif] AD review of draft-ietf-mif-current-practices

<pierrick.seite@orange-ftgroup.com> Mon, 14 February 2011 14:26 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 15:26:05 +0100
From: pierrick.seite@orange-ftgroup.com
To: pierrick.seite@orange-ftgroup.com, sfaccin@rim.com, sfaccinstd@gmail.com, mif@ietf.org, jari.arkko@piuha.net
Subject: Re: [mif] AD review of draft-ietf-mif-current-practices

Hi,

A new version of "current practices" is available : http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-07.txt <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-07.txt>

The Diff from previous version is on: http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-07 <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-current-practices-07>

modifications of releases -06 and -07 are summarized below:

-06: update Nokia S60,  Androïd and Linux sections with information regarding DNS configuration, RFC3484 support and address overlapping issue. Section "Apple" has been removed.

-07: address Stefano's comments and updates RIM section regarding DNS configuration, RFC3484 support and address overlapping issue.  This version also adds considerations on RFC3484 support for Windows Mobile and windows phone.

Regards,

Pierrick Seite