[mif] declaring interface 'up', with WiFi DNS/HTTP interception (login) proxies [was RE: DNS selection with HE-MIF]

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 07 February 2013 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2776; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360257189; x=1361466789; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=+t9uY6OyGLlRMMQg04eMZgmGFYhsJX8wp7dviZtkYJ8=; b=SjZ9JZGTOY5mdcG6hGzcItC5fYKA/Ota8uofaShSPXRgBvLb8VTu4Cm5 MZOEUt1C59CUNEdaOg7ekQ7QitxUx7AiDig0d7iFOxIG++IO5scMFc0oC AhJuJz8XoLuf/Yl+6+LR5x03IdSBC/yHMTffdyMYKfp+w5ACtLW0nMvlC k=;