Re: [mif] Comments on draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2015 11:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+DVbSyb80tkVCf8ECTKU5QGg5yp0Wm7m25+8cjL53O4=; b=g/APW+8/EO0vZiva8f7kbGmab7LXEHPScOvl2DF5TuNkDR8V3ZT603I456Utxc9bMT UDOGgE81OedyKarRK4PP9s+HBSTFQnqC8qlvNpvnJIkULxyT3JJZ7uCQbhN27o9TEz/+ B1Gsk57y/gKhv7VV9WCpoGAHpasve6VpV2ENm8+hfPTkagssqcnEylBL5UFttMbY93Ea LyAmdlVrU2RwCTujNAIQw4+mpnYxpZE/Uu9ufUFyAkHhGpvQB/x4IfX7+2W2QWn3XgT4 eo5YkjeXixkWdpq6vAU78FELjdLPWZy7J7KkfgjtLLi7aLYKTDziI1T72pcrnnFGtIZC mOPg==