Re: [mif] Comments on draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 23 July 2015 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KEgy5x9N0FbSkQkuOG95wsg9GIYXh7RFPqfZfCUw1jg=; b=CA3MsIx9uaiUuKmlwmt6WUwtbBwS4NTuEQuRmfwq7VZxsBnB8b/zVR3RbSI5nIeTci C+SeIlojklghxlbwnodbL4yoQeu2yEQFzbJ1XKVdqxDQVJwuLW7RwN3gOG+65ViY5ILp u+5hKGkmpxcGrK1uFQ9LsXYjoI4yfZkMt8h86NsdZG0pXqKVuHqlaWiZwfozJVyNgV2C blvScrhZbOrALaGw22FdYjLo/65ruHxY/bIUg7fiJEgzU+rZJZZ4hIjp4K1eihoAAP2A JWChpmMePyM9yTaWs820rS608k0uOYvzwlf+p9ldIyoDM+u+ap5CluyLNTYYaIN7mRvs YIwg==