Re: [mif] Request for review - updated charter of MIF

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Wed, 09 October 2013 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wPI4Hw0vlpOzlVTHO7nEOrjOdBC6KM7NtpKjRVYYTLI=; b=Mu7jvOAfWlEzWGRQ7RKjzqAV4Uxft7TFoe639VWHWU4uGDKMDx6PwnmZRFUdbBC1Dc FNkCHygdr/ODTyCRcdE3PDdDW4ABJ3XCn01kIuWEq4DKh5T6j9ls9UCGipc/fqUK5Bj5 sqA8F+CvU4S4/Rz0eyfqwO1U7l7uEEwOhr3If53QgTfSbm0nJjcOEHiCZ5i7m/4sdFh1 //a90jsefTTZHfr7KVw64kCoh2FPcijj15Rs7j/G56H1a7kgh6lje4p2SM7/COdtvvET MNF6aYLh3A5ihy2rKXiQae4lSOTT/k82OkFf91HBO5tLT05k7FoQFJYzYi8Qv5R64i9l 4kog==