Re: [mif] AMSS/Brew Multi-interface handling

"Laganier, Julien" <julienl@qualcomm.com> Tue, 13 April 2010 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=julienl@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1271190356; x=1302726356; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:thread-topic:thread-index: message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language: content-language:x-ms-has-attach:x-ms-tnef-correlator: acceptlanguage:content-type:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; z=From:=20"Laganier,=20Julien"=20<julienl@qualcomm.com> |To:=20Hui=20Deng=20<denghui02@gmail.com>,=20George=20Tsi rtsis=20<tsirtsis@googlemail.com>|CC:=20mif=20<mif@ietf.o rg>|Date:=20Tue,=2013=20Apr=202010=2013:25:39=20-0700 |Subject:=20RE:=20[mif]=20AMSS/Brew=20Multi-interface=20h andling|Thread-Topic:=20[mif]=20AMSS/Brew=20Multi-interfa ce=20handling|Thread-Index:=20AcrX+b5/cR6Aye9sRouiNyKiU6e DagDTTDCw|Message-ID:=20<BF345F63074F8040B58C00A186FCA57F 1C6AB47F1D@NALASEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com>|References:=20<d3 886a520907290158o33705c50m31e848d2b20c764b@mail.gmail.com >=0D=0A=09<d3886a520908160241k52ede41bpad57325a1c741f3b@m ail.gmail.com>=0D=0A=20<w2i1d38a3351004090831gc64ac111ia0 baf446f61e443f@mail.gmail.com>|In-Reply-To:=20<w2i1d38a33 51004090831gc64ac111ia0baf446f61e443f@mail.gmail.com> |Accept-Language:=20en-US|Content-Language:=20en-US |X-MS-Has-Attach:|X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:|acceptlanguage: =20en-US|Content-Type:=20text/plain=3B=20charset=3D"iso-8 859-1"|Content-Transfer-Encoding:=20quoted-printable |MIME-Version:=201.0; bh=cLimadpuNhWUYJB4/cP3TR+z3MI/0R22Td1Vl4OIMUk=; b=NKnm9L+Gu17WcoYQX8FaF+/9Ajmt0WCF7lNFkmJEF9riQ5nhKm3EX0Ok QH+Fsj4hTA7WFG80AHzF1C5S9RhiC8I2EEHgU6ZXu9S9r4IXjyn9J4HWo EvtVStsQrO+4ulZHcCOdzLPT+w3181tPposGWYr1myNtVe0RfVDmvlDp/ A=;