Re: [mif] AMSS/Brew Multi-interface handling

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Sat, 10 April 2010 12:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tp9wosCDV5q442D1H05MfrEC860wi7R+lzKn52N94lw=; b=UmLCqDDhPWS6PorHuzUzFNrEZSHTLr7oD5pGq02sOwOtTpO7P/CaYEiTtP+3j4G7Zp 5LAVNmJjJwciNXR+/XQhlPZbI7WhpHnhyjxA43yHykNgA5L89RQPBaFj8d52EwKn/mrl ut3YHmTNYkdoRiwKtJWexpD4uI9i+fssZ6wv4=