Re: [mif] about draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-ps-02

Min Hui <huimin.cmcc@gmail.com> Fri, 20 March 2009 08:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=F55GAJOl0cp0fs2VMFqaqDtJCLUpykbZ3vYk4k38iY0=; b=p9XkCPQdOFYgNe9B8/Jul/+T3HlpnxZGKMe+R3Kpzgph0R8DgDeBNhJNUv+Z8ytM1h Z64znOYwxX3xy2dpoXl1EUxGeYoYsx2fuHTug4BJvJtK12/MUwTqdz0wcu7EO26bc1+8 9/jQkm1RI26bCLnyGKGJfXiSejMyXvcrxFoGE=