Re: [mile] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Mon, 20 June 2016 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1466434576; bh=TRh1zDIkIKm/3h4UaxUY8AOrtNMXsHLmhuire91b4MM=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=Q/Kra6LmRlqB3pmIi8J78K/tZLH10HHsS8zWrN8aARy/LyL6Ep+HH6webPLnRJTiJ /lacDKBjoJq7l6YxW0ZU2m6re0dlzlPLfILjdkmuH+wSxT5z7ZJEQNOI2G32+ixTb6 EINz0WxKIN5SS+deBg+/8p+fSa7JIO1ajKWBMPOU=