Re: [mile] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Thu, 02 June 2016 02:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1464835913; bh=/GUs+2I/U5kFcsM5/XZBziTgvyAnV1YkFAgB7svmbls=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To; b=QgwvUvq23misQRcUMW3IAk120H/NDIDnhKqWpZVRiRgv/n8QmkYfRQvkry17IQYL3 rLMvRlZAHFUp5dw32AhCGZGgYhrJXfOLFNmW7n5w3viuLTFhTnlAbWVuS3YQzpmXXw SVTsGKD5mNDGq9kJA2wC/6kzlPvdTBqeFScIzmrw=