Re: [mile] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-mile-sci

"Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org> Mon, 29 July 2013 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cert.org; s=jthatj15xw2j; t=1375118061; bh=Z7FXoPPY3MSDVJO6pf/JFOVNlA0aCuOiUtI5KVB651U=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:Sender: Reply-To:Cc; b=c+BaCEvd7pghvaqLDFPAMngPjtN5JsUz7k9cuE+i+XpW5tL52sVv3ilRo6u8fUC0l rqtjo8X2FWL5iF8Fkedz3gy+cznTkBK9fSdXeOnPcwhj1r/2CdKzmOXQ9ahvwp5B2y roWEJDHgsHIulF7bZrogs3Xyssaoy7vAuKM2HOao=