[mile] Adoption of MILE WG items

<kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Wed, 09 November 2011 17:51 UTC

From: kathleen.moriarty@emc.com
To: mile@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 12:51:12 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [mile] Adoption of MILE WG items

Greetings,

Having read through the responses on the requests for the adoption of the 3 drafts proposed by Brian, we can adopt RFC6046-bis.  RFC6046-bis is necessary for the transport of RFC6045-bis.  Since there were limited responses (all positive), we will adopt the work.

Are there any other opinions on the other two documents?  The template document has been used several times, which would seem to indicate adoption, but that has not been specified on the list.  We can wait until after Taipei to make a final call in case the working group would like to see the two drafts merged.

Thank you,
Kathleen