Re: [mile] MILE WG draft adoption for RFC6045-bis

<kathleen.moriarty@emc.com> Wed, 26 October 2011 17:06 UTC

From: kathleen.moriarty@emc.com
To: turners@ieca.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:06:20 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: mile@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mile] MILE WG draft adoption for RFC6045-bis

Hi Se4an,

Thank you.  Yes, this should result in RFC6045 becoming obsolete as the improvements should be made.  I will update the schema version, thanks for the catch.  I had that in the back of my mind, so the reminder is helpful!

I was thinking about how group keys might be used in some use cases, so the reference to 5275 was part of my thought process as I was trying to figure out the right references (did not accomplish this).  If you have suggestions, it may be something that should get considered.

Thanks,
Kathleen