Re: [Mimi] Gatekeeper comparison Re: Recap of June 7 virtual interim

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Thu, 26 October 2023 00:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; t=1698278668; x=1698883468; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=7C7XLG0K1Q5y7uZBELXDv45AvsOBLhok9vKE6T9MlP4=; b=dMd5/atwsF+aSh8+yW6flLT51yQyI+P2795noMMxzqBGirqSjre13kwx2Jw+VHoP3a kWLhlc8Jg8Qiw4MCQBMSvDtWz/Tf3FpdGGEbmvViG05I6Y8Qn7tTLMnZxrUrk6370AB/ 6BrJLNtt1tHsLTZ9gyEvJ+y+Bnloxp8jCBWyI=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698278668; x=1698883468; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=7C7XLG0K1Q5y7uZBELXDv45AvsOBLhok9vKE6T9MlP4=; b=Y03XRNjCxA9UigGBYYvf08oYRzwSX7baTDazVC5EFrUl2Sh8S2hRqkBCgtyjNQASmg jVzzsNjhNszZkUq7r8Qj1ZiKOwOl1ugEbgp30qg/hGRZVIosEPbe1yLs+BiiJlY/xfR1 qaqJSYQiPhZ1jZr1Khll2oLWNZGTduGtUl28GTNn0M/RZFEIs+D/IhRyTAoZPgckgZDO /rnC40/HXEYUucLZeHYtFz9UUk9zrcpK1uZkajVIJdYVLTmg/vJENHPuit1OUiMJ/9HP ZVUhyBZ5m/rdDleS07TvgSWBUt5/bvYlh5u76ep2v3t1lv/KW+L+JmsiJKhSRmVh07ED NFbw==
References: <70612B52-1921-4943-856C-F748BC8C9593@cooperw.in> <d5f817dd-cd7f-48fe-9514-ced3f2ba8bc0@cdt.org> <89B66DF8-86F7-4869-9D53-DAD7DB2EA483@raphaelrobert.com> <CAGVFjMKsO7BstZLObtcOcWZRaNGjzp+Mgu0zABgXxqHSZyCnEQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOCeRHCDx+MypZOpSN48-a+UYz5TREUvoTR2PZ9VwK8AA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjML-s7TnveNgc_07TTdiFJaiqpdm-JSDHhbets35mdue+w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPzaL2BTRs4XsJARuizNEUv6Fb9RrFGW771P0wNcuG5Qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjM+M3+Cq4sEVz1yBco5S_sGYc7t=j=Oa0L+1yBAarcmSbg@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOchwcpxndWwQNy0C_6CzuN6kB24k+Vz5q-FkKKMwzSXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjMKvOwtXQFP4UjiSXuz1qkXX1O3AQK-iCz_W=4sKVidckQ@mail.gmail.com> <8D5C519F-69A7-48BE-854E-90AA30E10972@cooperw.in> <CAGVFjMKLqzsDUwinnbEwrtqjb46mS+MYmK3VOADM7RBbL1U16A@mail.gmail.com>