Re: [Mimi] Gatekeeper comparison Re: Recap of June 7 virtual interim

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Wed, 25 October 2023 23:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; t=1698278115; x=1698882915; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=GFMb7exaRHaNaaqiXguqGKB2u01Jlv0/qAIzCq2OTpA=; b=hNp8EVXonEApIDZhhg6KUcN3zbdV1j7gluy1jlPArfNiJ+HGZZIb+c2zDd8qXydd1K 0bJY2igvCcQpph7gTwMHaIR4n58Bheu9K5OAcO6kDo8sv5brSHPmXLdaOn0magk3XstL FpJ5CfaZY/X3eg+dd+uAf97paL7DYJs5Wy5Wo=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698278115; x=1698882915; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=GFMb7exaRHaNaaqiXguqGKB2u01Jlv0/qAIzCq2OTpA=; b=ehwGMATXvKHODXikm6hj1tArcVufIYDef/0pZ5C0hM/en7Df0AEtzmasNnqdkV2jfS dbkEQpegoidxQ22yJ1eEUREgZJxB78hiOjx3G+Qw/PIlHAHN+O0em2b0T4WiU+Ii3rtl Zzle1d8vfseug64Q5v+kaMa4GsSFzi5uiapS4mEOaGUIGCk1mfSouBvek//L34l/Hp1q auv3nmtEOkALoczDs4rbArMyk2JXesRXgSMP4vmb4oinS4qVDxO/5I1w2BpYHG9aHmJI lXIJJhB672btCrAlIV1rRcwyt6bZLW5MGSCUypkXaGCGCddiLO/YDGadl1LfVbINcvxx aDhw==
References: <70612B52-1921-4943-856C-F748BC8C9593@cooperw.in> <d5f817dd-cd7f-48fe-9514-ced3f2ba8bc0@cdt.org> <89B66DF8-86F7-4869-9D53-DAD7DB2EA483@raphaelrobert.com> <CAGVFjMKsO7BstZLObtcOcWZRaNGjzp+Mgu0zABgXxqHSZyCnEQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOCeRHCDx+MypZOpSN48-a+UYz5TREUvoTR2PZ9VwK8AA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjML-s7TnveNgc_07TTdiFJaiqpdm-JSDHhbets35mdue+w@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPzaL2BTRs4XsJARuizNEUv6Fb9RrFGW771P0wNcuG5Qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjM+M3+Cq4sEVz1yBco5S_sGYc7t=j=Oa0L+1yBAarcmSbg@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOchwcpxndWwQNy0C_6CzuN6kB24k+Vz5q-FkKKMwzSXQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGVFjMKvOwtXQFP4UjiSXuz1qkXX1O3AQK-iCz_W=4sKVidckQ@mail.gmail.com> <8D5C519F-69A7-48BE-854E-90AA30E10972@cooperw.in>