[Mip4] RE: Pre-Registration Request routing issue in Low Latency Handoffs in Mobile IPv4 Draft --

"Chugtu Manish-a22653" <manishc@motorola.com> Mon, 12 March 2007 07:26 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:25:59 +0800
From: Chugtu Manish-a22653 <manishc@motorola.com>
To: Karim El Malki <karim@athonet.com>
Cc: mip4@ietf.org
Subject: [Mip4] RE: Pre-Registration Request routing issue in Low Latency Handoffs in Mobile IPv4 Draft --

Hi Karim,

That's exactly what I am referring to. We do need something like a
secure interface between oFa-nFa for the Registration Request destined
to nFA. This will reduce the delay, that exists due to it going to the
HA twice (in case of Reverse Tunneling), which could be crucial in a
faster handoff process.

Will be looking forward to the list of issues that you are taking up.

Thanks and Best Regards
Manish Chugtu