Re: [Mip4] WG Action: RECHARTER: Mobility for IPv4 (mip4)

Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com> Tue, 18 August 2009 17:51 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:51:07 -0700
From: Sri Gundavelli <sgundave@cisco.com>
To: IESG Secretary <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=8883; t=1250617868; x=1251481868; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=sgundave@cisco.com; z=From:=20Sri=20Gundavelli=20<sgundave@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Mip4]=20WG=20Action=3A=20RECHARTER=3A= 20Mobility=20for=20IPv4=20(mip4) |Sender:=20; bh=NELv0yhYPXmotCGYKoVdPKccBDAbyI80Sp4rPeftdo4=; b=h7pKcigYXLZSra3mLlc9B8aJHR8TJLcAPwXt50ik3VsR7B/wBn9MH1J4Ax gJvb0fTi+G/8QZII4klKRfL+Jc5E/ugP2WK7PknuZCh2yTfwyKJyy4hVOec+ 9RqzFVKcR5;