RE: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-07.txt

"John.zhao" <john.zhao@huawei.com> Fri, 18 January 2008 01:49 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:48:25 +0800
From: "John.zhao" <john.zhao@huawei.com>
Subject: RE: [Mip4] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip4-nemo-v4-base-07.txt
To: 'Christophe Janneteau' <Christophe.Janneteau@motorola.com>, 'Alexandru Petrescu' <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com>
Cc: mip4@ietf.org

Hi,Christophe and Alex
 	Yes,I think I have though it as you have just mentioned below. But,
in section 7, just as Alex has pointed, the first paragraph mention that HA
can use the optimization encapsulation, but to those packets sent from MR,
there isn't the related choice. So I just pointed this one hope authors can
clarify and keep the consensus with that <fa-01> doc.

	Best Rgds,
Thanks.
John.zhao