Re: [Mip4] Differences between Low Latency Handovers and FMIPv4

"Qiang Zhang/Aber" <qzhang@aber-networks.net> Fri, 18 March 2005 20:09 UTC

From: Qiang Zhang/Aber <qzhang@aber-networks.net>
Subject: Re: [Mip4] Differences between Low Latency Handovers and FMIPv4
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:05:49 -0500
Cc: Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@nokia.com>
Sender: mip4-bounces@ietf.org

Hello, All

>From an implementor point of view, since there is already a llh draft in
experimental standard,  it will be interesting to debate on the technical
pros/cons between, or if they are having a lot similarity, can those be
combined?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-09.txt

and

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koodli-fmipv4-00.txt