RE: [Mip4] Re: Request for text proposal for your scenario

"Jayshree Bharatia" <jayshree@nortelnetworks.com> Thu, 11 September 2003 22:47 UTC

From: Jayshree Bharatia <jayshree@nortelnetworks.com>
To: "'Adrangi, Farid'" <farid.adrangi@intel.com>
Cc: mip4@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Mip4] Re: Request for text proposal for your scenario
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:22:09 -0500
Sender: mip4-admin@ietf.org

Farid,

As I have mentioned in my earlier email addressed to Gopal, we can focus on
the scenario where we have IPSec tunnel between the MN and the VPN gateway.
My proposed text was wrt the VPN GW of the VPN domain. My thoughts were that
if we have FA in the picture (roaming scenario), it is always safe to assume
that it is a remote scenario.

We can logically assume one VPN entity (co-existed with the FA) and describe
the scenario which is fine with me as well. I am open to the suggestion. So
let's look at Gopal's proposal and make changes accordingly in the text for
this scenario.

Thanks,
Jayshree