RE: [Mip6] Draft agenda of MIP6 WG meeting at IETF61

"Koojana Kuladinithi" <koo@comnets.uni-bremen.de> Mon, 01 November 2004 16:13 UTC

From: Koojana Kuladinithi <koo@comnets.uni-bremen.de>
To: 'Thierry Ernst' <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp>, mip6@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Mip6] Draft agenda of MIP6 WG meeting at IETF61
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:03:32 +0100
Cc: Carmelita Görg <cg@comnets.uni-bremen.de>, cabo@informatik.uni-bremen.de, 'Ryuji Wakikawa' <ryuji@sfc.wide.ad.jp>, 'Nicolas Montavont' <montavont@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr>, Basavaraj.Patil@nokia.com
Sender: mip6-bounces@ietf.org

Hi all,

Just to remind you all about the history of this issue: We had several
discussions in mip6 ML regarding multiple interface management based on
several related drafts. Later, we agreed to address this issue with a PB
draft to show the possibilities of using multiple interfaces in mip6,
before going in to the details of how to do it.

I too agree with this (well, I "third it"). We have a few public
projects in which this capability is needed.

So, I too agree that the WG should think about bringing this topic up.

Kind regards

Koojana