Re: [dhcwg] RE: [Mip6] [Updated] DHCP Option forHomeInformationDiscovery inMIPv6

Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com> Thu, 06 July 2006 00:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:58:42 -0700
From: Vijay Devarapalli <vijay.devarapalli@azairenet.com>
To: Alper Yegin <alper.yegin@yegin.org>
Subject: Re: [dhcwg] RE: [Mip6] [Updated] DHCP Option forHomeInformationDiscovery inMIPv6
Cc: mip6@ietf.org, "'Kent Leung (kleung)'" <kleung@cisco.com>

Alper,

we don't define architectures in the IETF.
draft-ietf-mip6-bootstrapping-integrated-dhc is supposed to be the only
bootstrapping *solution* for the integrated scenario. thats the reason
it is currently a WG document and draft-jang isnt.

lets continue this discussion at the IETF meeting. an offline meeting
with the working group chairs before the MIP6 WG meeting would help, I
think.

Vijay