Re: [Mipshop] comments about draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-00.txt

Frank Xia <xiayangsong@huawei.com> Wed, 25 July 2007 20:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:38:07 -0500
From: Frank Xia <xiayangsong@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [Mipshop] comments about draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6-00.txt
To: "Chowdhury, Kuntal" <kchowdhury@starentnetworks.com>, Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya@ieee.org>, yokota@kddilabs.jp
Cc: mipshop@ietf.org, Rajeev Koodli <rajeev.koodli@nsn.com>

Hi Kuntal

The main idea of the draft is the combination FMIPv6 and Proxy Mobile IPv6.

In fact , this idea is highlighted by  our draft and your draft.

Now let us see your previouse draft, http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chowdhury-netmip6-01.

Could you help me to find some key words about these ideas?

 Thank you!

BR
Frank