RE: [Mipshop] final (?) list of MIPSHOP items for new charter

gabriel montenegro <itijibox-mipshop@yahoo.com> Tue, 10 May 2005 22:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:14:48 -0700
From: gabriel montenegro <itijibox-mipshop@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [Mipshop] final (?) list of MIPSHOP items for new charter
To: "Soliman, Hesham" <H.Soliman@flarion.com>, James Kempf <kempf@docomolabs-usa.com>, itijibox-mipshop@yahoo.com, mipshop@ietf.org
Sender: mipshop-bounces@ietf.org

Hesham,

Oh, I see, that list. As you know, that was not a final list
and MN-MAP security was not the only item I dropped.
And the reason I dropped it was that I didn't get a sense that
a group of folks would be involved in that effort (editing is
required, but others also need to care about it, review it,
provide feedback, read the drafts, etc). Perhaps they're out
there, but I didn't get the sense that (besides the authors)
folks would be involved in the process. If they're out there,
speak out!

Perhaps you wish we make this an explicit commitment on the part
of WG members with respect to every one of the items on the list?
We can certainly do that, but I won't unless folks really find it
would be useful (and express it!).

-gabriel