Re: [mmox] Interop ongoing between OpenSim grids

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 07 March 2009 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/w4fPWEeQYNy0zxh9quxjpbOG+jKICfh8dbK8Aehu50=; b=c3wdK/6GJ6+05DurYQDQSoyYAWDQ4/sJBm/rSNEBclWiRv3bIgshNC2QR/2/V4BWzl olA+HfEnGo/O4Py6t04xVq1KvVfOGf5F9SL3swjgUeU+5FqVn1zeXo1H8v1Vd/VRoauP u3W9GfgSXZHpnXJR8zH4tZCsc3dp7XVvqV3uM=