Re: [mmox] Interop ongoing between OpenSim grids

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Sat, 07 March 2009 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9qqSb0fxj7UKuoL7vuVw5qvZAm9tqgouSAmnmfEmimU=; b=VWf1aRt8HG9YNEvU2XY4u94YdDNrJAMDZwgTeW3csb+Gd9TFkkVY4FXqsNKzXG/igv gCZwAaIzX4DOCiXJnXaW3zfYDnxhqf7jukSALuPb2Wb39UoEyY09XMrwaAWY4WBRFUWr AtlZSyV7P2JBrlUHoDgTNOT+4WepMsFagqB18=